FunStuff

Man of Steel

Posted on: June 17, 2013

Costner

We went to see the movie today.  The theatre was packed.  First let me admit that the only reason I went was because Kevin Costner was in it.   I don’t go to the movies very often and let me say the previews were to numerous to count.  I was ready to go before the movie ever started!  I wish I could say I enjoyed the movie but it was just too awful.  The story line is only like 10% of the movie; the remaining 90% is nothing but blow everything up special effects.  Just because they can do all this “neat” stuff doesn’t mean they have to try and jam every special effect into one movie!  Give me a story and maybe I’ll start going to movies again.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: